Sunday 5 February 2012

Romance

Over at The Studio it's all change as Amanda has decided to take 6 months off so along with 2 of the DT members we have taken over!!  
Today's challenge at The Studio is to scrap about love without using hearts.
I had this great photo of a family wedding which I thought would be perfect. I wanting it to feel romantic, I took the colours from their flowers.
It's my first go at using Watercolour on a layout and I really like how it turned out! It does give it a romantic feel to it. When it was dry I then stamped on it using a journalling stamp and my new script stamp, love it!
I matted the photo on a lightly patterned, patterned paper and then cut up a doily to fit around the corners and added a flower and some gems to finish!
Go and check out what the others from the DT did on the blog and if you join in you could become guest designer for next month!

Thanks for stopping by.
Back soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!