Tuesday 28 February 2012

Teacups and Cupcakes

I personalised this guest book for family friends wedding. It was a vintage theme and I given photos of the the ribbon and tea cups they were using for afternoon tea so I was inspired by the photos.
Inside the front cover- I made two little teacups and then copied the design of them so they matched the photo!
 I made this card that matched too!
 I had an order of cupcakes on Friday, I was asked to make 30 for a 70th Birthday, I was given free reign too so I could do anything on them! I made half plain and half chocolate and did lots of different decoration on them and made little flowers for them too!
 I did them in mixed cake cases and some of them were great dotty ones, which you can't see that well here so you'll just have to trust me!
Back soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. WOW! All so pretty! And now I'm really wanting a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding album is gorgeous, and those cupcakes look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!