Monday 20 February 2012

Dotty

Just popped in to show you this Sunday's challenge at The Studio! I designed a sketch for this challenge here it is:
And this is my layout from it! I thought with all those circles, there was only one thing I could scrap, the dotty cake I made for my sister-in-laws 30th Birthday last year! I punched and cut out lots of circles in the colours from the cake and raised some of them up and overlapped them.
I then added some sequins and gems to 'bling' it up a bit!!
We have some new design team members at The Studio now so please go and check out what they did with the sketch there is so much inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by.
Back Soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love the way you work!

    I just started the "Best Creative Blog of the Week Award" and I wish you could come and have a look and maybe vote for the blog you like the most.
    You can find me here http://cecrisicecrisi.blogspot.com/

    Thanks in advance,

    ReplyDelete
  2. super bright layout.Fabulous cake too !
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!