Monday 12 September 2011

Tractors

Today's post is all about Tractors, it was not intentional though!
At Scrapbook Challenge last week it was my turn to set the colour challenge, as you probably know by now I love colour and I'm not afraid to use it!! So I picked these lovely bright colours to create with!
This is the layout I created with the colours. I'm loving using paint again at the minute so naturally I had to used some nice bright green paint on here with a bit of red bubble wrap stamping too!
My little nephew driving a little tractor at the Farm shop that is local to us, well he would be driving if his leg was long enough to reach the pedal!! His Nanny had to help him out!
I did a bit of doodling on this, trying to make tyre tracks, I think they kind of work don't they?!!
Now on to the second tractor! The tractor cake I had to make went quite well in the end here it is:
It was for my nephew's little friend, his mum really loved it and I heard it went down well at the party so that was good!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was quite busy but lovely!
More to share soon! xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!