Wednesday 7 September 2011

Back to School

I forgot to show you last Sunday's challenge at The Studio! It was, as it's now September, to create a school related page so I created this layout using a photo of my old primary school.
It has changed quite a bit since I went there but I still go there nearly every week and help the children with their art and craft as I did today! I really enjoy it.
I used some scraps of school themed October Afternoon papers!
A few paints drops and some wiggly twine (they are becoming quite frequent recently!) and there you have it!! If you join in you could win a $20 voucher for Ella Publishing!
I will be busy the next couple of days as I've been asked to make a tractor cake for my nephew's little friend, wish me luck!!

Back soon with more.
Thanks for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!