Saturday 3 September 2011

Father and Son

Hope you all enjoyed Tessa's great Blog Hop, there was so much inspiration along the way! Thanks for so many lovely comments that you left! Welcome to my new followers, thanks for joining! 

I just thought I must show you this layout I made a little while ago and haven't shared yet. The layout was for Sketch 263 at Scrapbook Challenges, I flipped it over. I had a great time using up scraps for this one!
The photo is of my brother and nephew when we went to Longeat Safari Park for the day on Fathers day, my nephew spent most of the day on my brother shoulders!
I used one of my new handmade embellishments I recently added to my shop, The Make and Create shop, it comes in a pack of three like this:
Better go I've got some scrapping to do!! Have a great weekend whatever you get up to!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments it's much appreciated! xx

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeee your lay out and the buttons!
    Became a follower now~!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!