Sunday 18 September 2011

Lists

Today's challenge at The Studio is to create a layout with a list on it so I decided to make a list of things my nephew loves at three, this photo was taken on his Birthday, unfortunately he is getting a bit camera shy lately  so won't look at the camera!!
 Here's the list, I made a similar layout on his 1st birthday and listed what he loved then so it's good to have another as it's quite good to look back on.
 I created the layout using the lovely bright colours of the Celebrate Embellishment Kit from my shop, The Make and Create shop. Here's the kit:
I've got another cake to make this week for my Sister-in Law as she it's 30th Birthday this week, I'm thinking polka dots!! I'll pop back in and show you that and more scrapping of course!
Thanks for looking! xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!