Saturday 2 January 2010

A festive round-up!

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new year. Mine was lovely, quite a quiet Christmas day with family with a yummy dinner, I love those 'pigs in blankets'!! A busy Boxing day with my brother and his little family and sister and brother-in-law. I got lots of lovely presents, nothing big, just lots of small ones which was great!
I was going to show you some photos but I have lots to share so I will leave them for when they are in Christmas journal pages!
First up Christmas cards.
This is a card I made for my Dad to give to my Mum. I made both these cards from scraps, amazing what you can do with some scraps!
These are the cards that I sold.I had to show you these little chaps! I saw a picture of some similar in a magazine and really liked them so I decided to make my own! They are little felt robins, they are the same on the back and are stuffed in the middle. I'm really pleased with them. You can't see on this photo very well but one of them has a glittery red breast! I have called them Bob and Rob!!

Here's some more Christmas journal pages 7 to 12. Sorry I've been a bit slow uploading them. I still need to catch up again!
Day 7- The first festive milk bottletops arrive!
Day 8- I got an unexpected gift in the post from my penfriend.
Day 9- The school nativity, a Cock-a-Doodle Christmas it was brilliant!
Day 10- Shopping in Wells.
Day 11- We made LOADS of Mince pies!
Day 12- We went and picked our tree and brought it home.

Well that was quite a long post, I think I've caught up now! There will be more journal pages to share soon!

Hope 2010 is a good year for you!

Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!