Sunday 24 January 2010

Something different!

I thought I would show you something different today give you a break from the journal!! It is nearly finished, only a couple of pages left so the last instalment is coming soon!

Anyway here are a couple of layouts that I did a little while ago and I haven't showed you yet as I submitted them for The Studio DT call!

The first one is of our rose in our garden I wanted to create I page to show my Dad how lovely it looks when he doesn't cut it back too much!!
I made my own rose with different size circles and I distressed the edges. I cut the leaves from the paper, glossed them and them put them on foam to raise them up. I then put liquid pearls as the vine.
This one is of my sister's engagement ring. She finally found the perfect ring a whole year after she got married!! It is so sparkly we nicknamed it 'The bling ring' and it's stuck! You can't really see on the first photo of it but I used silver shimmer mist behind it.

A few small cards I made recently.
I went to see the pantomime in Bath on Friday with the kids from school the whole school went! They were very good and joined in at all the right places! It was a really good panto this year, better than last year, it was really funny and they were even flying!
I've been really busy with my teddy work this week. I applied for more teddy makers from the charity and I've had quite a few replies so I've been making up lots of test teddy kits for them.
That's it's for now. I'll be back with the last of my Christmas journal!
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!