Wednesday 23 December 2009

Let it snow...

I am feeling a lot better now after my nasty cold. Its still about a bit but not too bad thank goodness!
Anyway here's some more Christmas journal pages to share with you.Day 3- the Christmas tree on the triangle in our village.Day 4- I spent the whole morning in church with the kids from school. They had a lovely, festive morning making Christmas cards, stain glass windows and a candle decoration. I was helping them make the Christmas cards, I was in charge of the glitter! They were really good and I really enjoyed it even though it was freezing in church as the heating was broken! Day 5- a double page as we went to London to see the Christmas lights. They were amazing.

Day 6- Is my sister and Brother-in-law's Christmas tree as they got it and decorated with them. It was funny buying a tree from the pavement! My sister saw these tacky robins in the pound shop and had to get them she loved them! One was even made to come home with us! And Claire if your reading this, he is sat on our tree!!

There is more to share, so I be back again with those. I am quite far behind again so I need to catch up hopefully in the dead days after Christmas I can get quite a bit done.

We did have some snow! It was a lovely surprise to see it all white. I love snow! It is still white here but I don't think it will be for much longer as it's now raining, which is a shame it couldn't hang around until Christmas. We are lucky though to of had snow twice this year and so close to Christmas.

I can't believe it Christmas eve tomorrow! I am at home for Christmas with my family. My brother and sister are coming for Boxing day which will be nice to spend the day together.

If I don't get back before then I hope you all have a very Happy Christmas!

As always thanks for looking. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!