Sunday 20 January 2013

Sketchy Sunday!

This weeks challenge over at The Studio was a lovely sketch. The sketch had lots of possibilities on the way to use it but for this I stuck quite close to it, the main difference being my photos are the other way found and a added some stars!
I love these colours together, these Thickers don't photograph very well as their metallic, they look a lot better in real life, the blue of them matches well!
The photos are of my nephew when we took him to a animal zoo, he had to have a go on the dodgems/ bumpers cars he loved it! I love the bottom photo has he's sticking his tongue out in concentration!

There's loads of inspiration over on the blog and if you join in you can win some scrapping goodies from You Do.

We have loads of snow here so I went out on Friday and made a snowman and a snowdog!! They are still there, they haven't flown off yet but then they could of where I saw asleep!!! I'll have to upload a photo of them! Hope you enjoying the snow where you are, stay warm! xx

2 comments:

  1. I just adore this sketch, Anna, and you've sure done it up right! Your color palette is perfect for your pics, and I just love how you've created so many delicious layers! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites of all the takes on the sketch ♥ Love the color combo and the stars are just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!