Sunday 6 January 2013

New Beginnings

Happy New Year!!  Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and 2013 is a great year for you! I know I've been a bad blogger, there's lots I've got to catch up on! 

I will start with the first Challenge of the year that is now up at The Studio. Today we were challenged to make a layout about new beginnings. I used a photo I took on New Years Day and the challenge is about being excited about the year to come as I have got, not one but two nieces/nephews on the way within weeks of each other! I can't wait!
If you enter this month challenges at The studio you can win some great goodies from You Do a Swedish scrapbook company.
I will be back with my Christmas journal, I'm so bad I haven't even photographed it yet but I will! And I might do my favourite 10 layouts of the year as I've always wanted to do that so come back soon!!
Thanks for stopping by! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!