Thursday 17 January 2013

Christmas Journal 2012- Part 1

It's about time I got around to sharing my Christmas journal with you! I don't want to bore you too much so here's the start of it, pages 1 to 14! Enjoy!

My Phoenix Trading advent calender which I sell, I did a craft fair too but it didn't go very well!
I did some Dog sitting, forgot to take my camera!
My Christmas makes!
Sending out lots of parcels, for a new job
First bits of shopping
Making the annual batch of mince pies!
Bath Christmas market and mulled wine and mince pies in the Pump rooms, it was really lovely!
I took my sister out for the day shopping
The car cake I made for my Sister-in-law's Dad!
Babysitting my cousin
Frost
 12.12.12 and I picked my nephew up from school
 Shopping, my camera battery died so no photos!!
More shopping in Wells!
A few pages without photos but that doesn't really bother me as what I did is still documented!
That's it for now, I'll be back with the rest of it soon!
Thanks for getting to the end!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!