Tuesday 23 August 2011

Trying New Things

A couple of layouts to share today. First up is Sketch 262 from Scrapbook Challenges. I loved the sketch so kept quite close to it. I haven't used strips of patterned paper down the sides of layouts much and really wanted to so this was the perfect opportunity! It love how it looks, you got to love these Crate Paper Papers anyway, haven't you?!!
The photo are of our day out last month, we were looking for fossils on Kilve beach, and found some lovely ones without too much looking! There was even a proper group of fossil hunters with a guide that came to look at them!
The Second one is for Sunday's challenge at The Studio. We were challenged to scrap about what we were excited about so I scrapped about my Sister and Brother-in-law moving to Bristol, after about 3 years of trying to move they are finally moving! I can't wait to have them closer to home!
I went for a bit of a experimental style with this one, it's one of those layouts that doesn't photograph that well but you get the idea!
I misted with yellow Shimmer mist and stamped using my new gird stamp I've wanted a gird stamp for so long, it's great to finally get my hands on one! It will be used a lot more in future! I also used some new washi tape in red and grey. I really like this style so I will be trying more like this!
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back with a crochet update soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!