Sunday 31 October 2010

Spooky

Happy Halloween! Hope you are enjoying your weekend whatever you got up to spooky or not!

Just I thought I would show you my layout for today's challenge at The Studio. As of this month, at the end of each month at The Studio we will be having a sketch so it was the first one today! You also had to make it have a Halloween theme or if you don't celebrate it any other holiday theme. Here's my take on the sketch, I flip it over!
 I don't really celebrate Halloween but seeing the pumpkins like this is a nice autumn sight. when I was younger I got really frighten by all the pumpkin faces and I still dredge seeing them now so that has put me off Halloween! I don't even own any Halloween patterned papers so I picked out some Halloween type colour papers and distressed the edges and then drew some cobwebs with a white pen to make it more spooky!
 I made my own little flower with some wordy paper and distressed that too! If you join in you could win some vintage goodies from Amanda's shop Scrap Rat.

I did join in a bit with the celebrations this year though, as I made these creepy cupcakes! The green doesn't look that green here but it is a bit stronger than that. It's a shame I didn't have any black food colouring as they would of looked even better with black cobwebs on them!
 They are in red, black and purple silicon cake cases!
 I've been busy getting the new kit together for my shop, it comes out tomorrow!
Also made our Christmas cake this week which puts you in a festive mood, it looks good too!

Thanks for popping in and for leaving comments they are much appreciated!! xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!