Monday 8 November 2010

Bang

Yesterday's challenge at The Studio was to make a layout about friendship but it had a twist you can not use any patterned paper! Here's the layout I made for it:
I had to scrap these lovely photos of my nephew, Rowan and his best friend, they are adorable with each other, Rowan loves to give his friend, Alexa kisses!! I used some paint and patterned material instead! I cut the butterflies out of cardstock and drew a swirly pattern on them with a white pen, you can't see it that well here but it catches the light.
 Friday night we went to see some fireworks with Rowan, he was so excited! It was a real shame it rained the whole time we were there though. We were pleased when the fireworks finally started so we could go home after them! Rowan did manage to stay awake just long enough to see them, he didn't mind the bangs at all but he was fast asleep by the time we got back to the car!!
 The firework were great though, got some great photos!
I didn't really do much last week I just had one of those weeks where I didn't feel like doing anything so hopefully this week will be better as I need to get creating again!

While I'm here I must say a very Happy Birthday to my lovely friend Beki, hope you having a great day Beks!

Hopefully I'll be back soon with what I create! Thanks for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!