Monday 4 October 2010

Very exciting

I have to share with you my layout that is featured in no other than Pagemaps! The girls from The Studio were kindly asked by the lovely Becky Fleck to make examples for October's Pagemaps. We all jumped at the chance! We each have our own sketch to play with. I was very excited to be part of it as I love Becky's sketches and I was disappointed by the sketch I got! This is the layout I made from it:
You can check out all the sketches and layouts here. Was a bit of a shame my name is spelt a bit wrong though!!

Next up Sunday's challenge at The Studio was 'We'd like to challenge you to create a page featuring your home. Maybe your favourite spot, the flowers in your garden, or even the leaking pipes under the bath. Just make it an authentic snapshot of your life right now!'
Here's the layout I made for it:


My front door! I journaled the things that make it home to me like sitting buy the fire on a cold winter's night and my own bed!!
My mum bought my a great present the other day...
...lots of doilies and in 4 sizes too!! So I had to use one of them on my layout! 
I had a great weekend it was busy but lovely too! We had our family picnic at Westonbirt arboretum The weather wasn't too bad it didn't rain so we were lucky!


It was lovely seeing all the trees that were turning lovely colours.


I took lots of photos of them!

On Sunday we had our family photo shoot which went ok, he took lots of photos so hopefully there will be some nice ones out of them all! Then we had a big family Sunday roast as it was my aunties Birthday, which was lovely.

I've got more to share so I'll be back in the week. I've even being enjoying a bit of scrapping today so I'll be back with that too!
Thanks for looking as always! xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh love the blog. I have noticed a few of your pages on challenge blogs. I especially like the home one with the doilie and the focus on the door. Those cupcakes earlier look yummy too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!