Friday 18 December 2009

Start of my Christmas Journal

I finally have got around to photographing my Chrsitmas journal so here are the first few pages. I've had a bit of a catch up and I've have made a lot more pages but these are to start off with! I'll be back with more soon!

I'm still not up to date with it but I have caught up quite a bit. I'm really enjoying making it it does make you feel more festive. I really love using the October afternoon very merry papers, they look great. I've also added a few other bits and pieces that I liked.

We decorated our tree last night and we are putting the rest of the decorations up today so Christmas has well and truely come!

It's really cold and frosty out but we haven't had any snow yet unfortunately, but theres still time!!

Thanks for looking. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!