Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Studio is Three!

Today The Studio turns three! I have been lucky enough to be part of this fab design team for 2 1/2 years, I helped run it for the last six months and now I'm DT co-ordinator there, I love it!
So in celebration some of the DT members thought we would share some of our favourite layouts that we've made for The Studio, quite a lot of my favourite layouts came from my challenge layouts so it's really hard to pick! Here are some of them!






I could of gone on and on but I don't want to bore you!
Happy Birthday to The Studio!

2 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous! What a fun little trip down memory lane :). So glad to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all you do for us at the studio :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!