Sunday 19 August 2012

3 Years

Today at The Studio we have another lovely sketch that Valerie, our sketch artiste made for us to create with. It was a great sketch with lots you can do with it so here's my take on it!
We have been waiting for this lovely orchid to flower for 3 years! It just didn't want to flower but we didn't give up on it and it finally came into bud and is still flowering now months later!
I got inspired by an old chipboard flower I found in the back of one of my scrap draws!! I used it first as a mask to go round with chalk, I then used it as a stamp with paint to make the flower shapes and if that wasn't enough I then used it on the page too so it was put to good use!
There's some really great inspiration on how to use the sketch over on the blog and if you enter this month you could win two sets of Teresa Collins clear stamps!

I had a lovely few days away in Devon saw some lovely, and laid on some lovely beaches and the weather wasn't too bad too!

Back soon with more scrapping! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!