Saturday 11 August 2012

208 Squares!

I thought it was about time I showed you my finished crocheted granny square blanket I made for my nephew! What a lot of squares, yes there was 208 of them!! I really enjoyed making them but I made them all and then joined them together which took a long time! maybe it would of been quicker to join them as I made it?! I loved how it turned out in the end though!
I did 3 different colour borders around it.

My little nephew seemed to like it too! It had to go on his bed straight away and it's still there now!!
I'm now making myself a granny stripe blanket, which is really easy and quick too!

Right better go I've got a layout to make and some packing to finish as I'm going to Devon for a few days, hope this weather holds out!
Back Soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!