Sunday 20 May 2012

Room for Pudding?

Todays challenge at The Studio is all about favourites but not in the way you think! We set the challenge for your scrappy favourites, what are your favourite product and technique to use when scrapping lately?
I think I have too many I couldn't really get it down to one each so I did quite a few in the end, here's my layout:
Look at the size of this pudding!! When my we went out for my Dad's 60th Birthday meal in January, my sister had the biggest pudding ever!! She tried her best but just couldn't finish it!

My favourite products were white card stock, paint, buttons and Thickers! Favourite techniques dry brushing paint and clustering!

I've been busy this week adding new product to my Facebook page of my shop, there's lots of new things including my mixed media canvases which I'll be back in another post about I really love making them! You can see them here with everything else!

I'm planning on having a scrappy week this week so hopefully I should get some layouts done! There are quite a few things I want to document had haven't been yet!

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave, they are much appreciated. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!