Wednesday 14 March 2012

Cheeky Monkeys

The other day I had a bit of time and needed to create so I whipped up this quick layout!
It is of the cheeky Monkeys of Longleat Safari Park, that you can drive through, they climb all over the cars. My sister didn't really want to go through as she doesn't like Monkeys much but we did in the end!! They were all over our car and wouldn't move so we started to move off and one of the monkeys fell off and all you could see was his little monkey fingers gripping on to the back wind wiper!!!
I sprayed the background with my copper Shimmer mist with is lovely as it really catches the light and shines and it also looks a bit like mud!
It been a bit of a week of it here as my Nan is really poorly with chest Infection, at 91 everything become serious so she needs a lot of looking after. Hopefully she will start feeling better soon, it's not nice watching someone fighting to breathe.
Hope you're having a good week!
Thanks so stopping by! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!