Monday 19 March 2012

Blooming

This weeks challenge at The Studio was a Pinterest challenge! Don't we all love Pinterest?! Valerie Picked a lovely pin for us to be inspired by. This is my layout:
I loved the colours and shape of the flowers in the picture so I tried to recreate them! Here's how I did it!

I cut out 6 flowers shapes (yes they were handcut!) and laid them on my cardstock and misted over them. If they do curl out I stuck then down with a little bit of repositionable glue.

 Then when it was dry I removed the flower shapes.
Then I hand stitched around the flowers and then painted in the flowers and added buttons to the centres. It was time consuming but I'm quite pleased with how it looks! 
Go and check out the photo that I was inspired by and see what the design team created, it's amazing all the different interpretations from one photo!

My Nan is still poorly so things are still a bit difficult but she is improving so that's great news!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Back Soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!