Tuesday 10 January 2012

5 Or More

Sunday's challenge at The Studio was to create a layout using 5 photos or more. I don't usually use that many photos on one page so it pushed me out of my comfort zone but I found it quite easy in the end. It's great to do when you have lots of photos from one day or event and you don't want to make a double page layout so I might be using this more often now!
The photos I choose were from my sisters Birthday in November, my family all spent the day together so I had lots of nice photos from it!
With some of my Christmas money I treated myself to a couple of Crafter's Workshop templates, I haven't used them before but have always thought them looked great. I used the big flower one on this layout it has 4 different flower designs on, I used this one with white paint and I love how it turned out, I might just have to get some more now!!

Also last week Sketch 276 from Scrapbook Challenges went up I created this layout using it. This is my last proper sketch with Scrapbook Challenge as my term has came to a end and I decided not to reapply as I was finding it difficult to find the time for all the sketches and then it became a chore to do them which I really don't want scrapping to become. I should now have more time to scrap just for fun! To say goodbye I will be part of the Scrapbook Challenges blog hop though which happens this weekend so that should be good.
I've nearly finished all the wedding invitations now thank goodness!! I really need to spend time on my Christmas journal as it has been neglected I will finish it sometime soon though!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving any lovely comments, they are much appreciated! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!