Monday 20 June 2011

Village Fete Fun

 I've had fun playing with my new kit from The Make and Create Shop! The kit is called Village Fete and is packed full of pretty colours and patterns. I made this layout of our last years village fete, the next one is only couple of weeks away!  I had a stall to see my jewellery there. I did a bit of pink misting and then stuck the large doily from the kit on to it, I had inked the edges of it in yellow before to make it stand out.
 I ruffled the wide green ribbon and added the pretty pink flower trim on top and stitched it down in places to hold it.
This is the kit, you can see it here!

Had a lovely but busy weekend, I spent the day with my family at Longleat Safari Park yesterday, had a great day and we had a annual family picnic which was lovely. I have loads of photos of all the animals we saw so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of layouts from me to come using them!
Here the card I made my Dad for Father's day, it was a very quick one just using scraps but quite like how it turned out and he seemed to like it too!
Back soon with more!
Thanks for stopping by! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!