Friday 10 June 2011

Cards and Gifts

I have a couple of things I haven't got around to showing you today, that I made a little while ago. A few of weeks ago my parents asked me to make a wedding memory box and card for a wedding they were going to. The invitation was cream and purple with butterflies on so I went with that for a theme! Here's the wedding card:
 And here's the memory box, I got the kraft box from Paperchase and then decorated it. I put the bride and grooms initials in glittery letters. It doesn't look very straight here but it was, promise!!
 I then punched some butterflies out and stuck them on the bottom edges of the box.
 I was quite pleased with how they turned out in the end.
This is another card I made recently for my friends Birthday, I made it all flat so it would go through the post okay! I used Crate Paper papers.
Better go, back soon! xx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card set and box...love the colours. The 21st card is lovely too....the lace looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!