Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sandy

Sorry I've been missing in action this week I've been really poorly with what felt like flu. I'm still what over it now but feeling a lot better than I was thank goodness!
Anyway thought I better brighten up this little blog with a new layout, I made before I became ill. I used a Kraft mini kit that I will be adding to my shop soon.
Another layout to add to my nephew's ever increasing scrapbook! This is the car I had to make him out of sand when we took him to the beach, it had to have everything a car has so we had to use stick for the steering wheel, gear stick and hand brake!!
I did lots of layering for this one and I love the way the blue shimmer mist looks on yellow cardstock.
I used some blue sequin waste to add a bit of shine to it. Really pleased with this layout, I think it's one of my favourites!

Anyway better go, I've got a busy July with lots of exciting scrappy things going on so I better go and get on with something! I'll be back on Friday with a Blog Hop!

Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!