Wednesday 19 August 2009

The One

It all went really well with my nephew, Rowan's partys, he had a great time with all his favourite people around him. They were really nice, everyone enjoyed them. I just can't believe he is a whole year old, how time flies!
This is the card I made him.I helped make cupcakes with him on Thursday ready for his party and we made loads! They looked really good decorated and tasted great too! This is his cupcake.Here is the little chap he looks so cute in this photo!
For his party on saturday I made him a surprise birthday cake, everyone loved it, there wasn't a crumb left! I was really pleased with how it turned out, I just made a plain traybake and cut out a one and then covered it with buttercream and stars.

So I now have lots of lovely photos for scrapping! I'll be back soon with more.

1 comment:

  1. Ah bless him, glad he had a lovely time. That cake looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!