Friday 7 August 2009

Misty

My order arrived of these lovely things! Cosmic shimmer mists, I have wanted to get some for a while now but I been very good and not bought anything for ages so I thought it was about time I treated myself!! I've had lots of fun playing with them, it's great how much you can do! Here's my first layout I've done with them. I used the purple mist and lots of glitter and sparkle. It's also the twisted sketch #008. The twist was to use a flower so I used loads of them and even got the glitter glue out!
The patterned papers are Basic Grey's Euphoria range, I love these colours their my favourite!The photo is of my mum, godmother and I at my brothers wedding. I have been wanting to scrap this photo for ages but I couldn't think up a title for it. In the end I just went with 'Smile' as we all have happy smiles on our faces!!

I've been busy working on another project for my nephew's birthday, it's going well. I will show you when it's finished!

I'm going to see the hot air balloons tomorrow and the Bristol Balloon fiesta It's really great to see. Hopefully we are going to see the night glow where the balloons fire up to music. Fingers crossed the weather will stay nice. I will hopefully bring you some pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. That glimmer mist/cosmic shimmer looks great on that LO! I bought some a while ago but haven't been brave enough to use it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!