Sunday 7 October 2012

Family Fun

Today at The Studio is all about creating a layout about family. For the past few years it has become a tradition for all our family to go on a family picnic so I had to scrap about that seeing as I hadn't got around to scrapping last years yet!
Last year we went to Longleat Safari Park, we had a great time seeing all the animals and then had our picnic, we all take something different to share with everyone so we end up with a great spread! Of course I'm always responsible for the sweet treats!!

I used some lovely October Afternoon, Cake Walk papers and notice my new Studio Calico little people, how cute are they! Go and check a look at the inspiration from The Studio design team and we are also joined by some of the Teresa Collins DT this month and you can win a great prize from Teresa Collins too!

I've got a busy week ahead getting ready for a fair and making a special cake for next weekend!
Back Soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!