Wednesday 11 July 2012

Paint Tidy

Hi, thought I would pop in and show you a little crafty project that I've just finished! I've been looking for a letter tidy for ages as I already have one and they are great for keeping my paints in but I had ran out of space in the one I had! I couldn't find one anywhere, don't think many people make them any more, not that I know of anyway! I happened to be at a craft show, as you do(!!) and found a great stall that sold MDF shapes and things and I spotted this letter tidy, it was a good price and there was only one so I had to snap it up! It came just plain MDF and it looked a bit boring so I decided to jazz it up! I gave the edges a few coats of paint and then used some old papers that I still liked but hadn't used to stick on it. 

 It did turn out a bit greener than I imagined but I can live with that!
 It's great to have all my mists and paints all tidy in it!
This is the back with a different paper on, it feels good to use up some of those papers that lurk in the bottom of a box!
It was a great little project to do while watching the tennis last week!
Hope you like it!

Back soon!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!