Friday 15 July 2011

Summer Sunshine

You may want to put your sunglasses on for this post!!! Sunday's challenge at The Studio was 'how do you spend your lazy summer days? I think there nothing better than sitting out, relaxing and eating ice cream!
This ice cream paper from Echo Park was perfect for it! A bright layout to suit the photo!!
 Also I created another project for Precocious Paper with the Pink Limeade sampler. I decorated a cushion cover with the felt and fabric flowers and ribbon all from the kit, you can see it on the Perfectly Precocious blog here.

I went to see Vincent and Flavia from Strictly Come Dancing last night in Midnight Tango, it was brilliant and they danced amazingly, there was a standing ovation it was so good! 

Busy weekend ahead so better go and sort myself out! 
Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

  1. Bright and fresh colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout...love the bright fun colors and I love doilies! Great pillow too !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!