Sunday 24 July 2011

Flowers and the Carrot

More sketch challenges to catch up on! This first one was today's challenge at The Studio. Amanda created a lovely simple sketch with butterflies on you can see it here.
This is my take on it I liked the butterflies from the sketch so I decided to make a feature of them!
 I used probably my favourite colour combination in scrapping of turquoise and pink and added some yellow which work wonders with it!
I cut out a butterfly shape and used it as a mask to paint around the edges so you are left with the outline of it.
 The other sketch I did was another one of our month of Sizzling Summer Sketches on Scrapbook Challenges I used SS15 for this layout.
 The Story of the Carrot! My nephew got a carrot from you fridge when they came to visit us on holiday and said it was to feed to the ponies so all day he carried this carrot around! We saw these cute bunnies they were only allowed a little nibble as it was for the ponies!!
Still got lots more to show you so I'll be back again soon!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!