Saturday 12 March 2011

Biscuit Anyone?!

I created this layout with my new kit from my shop , the kit is called Welcome Home.
Everything is from the kit apart from the letters and the strips of patterned paper around the edge, oh and a few paint drops! I cut the green gingham material with my pinking shears to make it look like little table cloths behind the photos! I cut strips of the red crepe paper and cut the doily in half and put those behind the photos too. I used some of my handmade embellishments on it too the net flower and the heart circle, I love the touch of denim in the kit, it's like putting on your comfy jeans!!
There's nothing I like doing more than being at home baking so the photos are of biscuits that we call 'Butter Crunch'. I wrote the recipe on the recipe card along with what they remind me of. 
Everytime I bake them I'm reminded of when my mum used to make them for camping trips when we were kids, we used to go camping a lot!! Everyone loved them then and they still do now!

I forgot to show you the card I made for my Nan's Birthday, very bright and flowery!! I got a bit of a thing about used these flowers on cards lately!!
I might go off and do a bit of scrapping now!!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
Back Soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!