Thursday 11 February 2010

Celebrations

I haven't done much scrapping lately as I'm ill again with another cold, I seem to of had one for about 2 months now!! I have been making lots of cards instead.

I had a very busy weekend with my Mum's 60th Birthday celebrations! We had my sister and BIL and some old friends staying with us. On Saturday evening we went to our local pub for a meal, just family and our old friends. The pub has an old railway carriage attached to it where you can had special meal so we were in there. It was really lovely and the landlady even gave mum a mini bottle of champagne! Here are the cards I made for mum, this one's the one I gave her. Sorry about the funny photo!

And this one my Dad asked me the make for Mum. I made it with my lovely new MME papers. Quite pleased with this one as it's a bit different for me! Mum loved them anyway!
I also made a bit of bunting for the afternoon tea we had on Sunday afternoon.
We had a house full of family and friends, you couldn't move in the lounge!! This was all the tea cups we needed!!
These are the cupcakes I made and decorated!
Here's mum blowing out the candles on her cake, yes there is 60! She nearly run out of puff to blow them out!

We all had a great time and she really enjoyed it too. My mum got loads of lovely pressies but the main thing she wanted was a family holiday so we are off to Tuscany at the end of May, we can't wait! So I think there will be more celebrations then!!

I have manged to make one layout, my first piece of DT work for The Studio. It's all change at the studio as there are now weekly challenges every Sunday, the first team's layouts are up now. Mine goes up on Sunday, I'm quite excited, I've even been on a DT before!

Hopefully I will have more to share soon, when I'm feeling a bit better
That's it for now. Thanks for looking as always! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!