I have to tell you 5 random facts about me, let me think!!
1. I climbed up Snowdon when I was about 11 years old and got to the top! I even have a badge to prove it!
2. I lactose intolerant, so I can't eat much dairy produce.
3. I went traveling around New Zealand in a camper van for 3 weeks in 2002. I celebrated my 18th Birthday there by watching whales and dolphins in the wild, it was fab.
4. I love ribbon, I can't get enough of it! Every layout I make usually has some sort of ribbon of it.
5. I have a dog called Jack, he's a black and white Cocker spaniel. He's gorgeous and such good company!
I would like to pass this on to 5 people with blogs that I love, they are:
All your scrapping is brilliant!
Right that's it for now, I have more to share, some layouts and some Christmas journal prep so I'll be back soon!
Hope you're having a great weekend. xx