Monday 19 October 2009

On an October afternoon...

....I created 2 layouts with my October Afternoon papers!!

This is them aren't they lovely and that's just one side of them!! This first layout was a quick one made out of old OA papers and just a little bit of new. The photos are of when we were on holiday in Wales.


And this one is made just from the new 'Farm Fresh' range. It's of a very great chicken I saw when we took my nephew up to the local farm shop to see the animals, I love that chicken! I'm really pleased with how this one turned out, I love the colours.

I have just finished off another one but I need to photograph that yet so I will leave that for another day.

I had a nice quite weekend, didn't do much. My brother and nephew came for Sunday dinner which was nice and then we went for a little walk in some local forestry. My nephew was on top form, making us laugh!

I have finished my first order of Christmas cards and I'm now on the next order of 30 for my sister so busy, busy!

Anyway that's it for now I'll be back soon with that other layout.

Thanks for looking. x

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic Chicken! I am a big fan of october afternoon fab papers and LO's.
    Love BBQ with a view. great title. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!