Friday 2 October 2009

Innocence

A bit more to share with you. A layout and a couple of cards.
This layout is another one for my nephew's album. I love this photo of him, he has such a innocent look on his face! I used My Minds Eye, Abbey Road papers and jillibean letters.

I did a bit of distressing and over lapping on this cardstock under the title. I then cut elements out of the paper and raised them up for my own embellishments.
This is a wedding card I was asked to make for someone. Sorry not a very good photo of it, the paper is actually light green!
Here's another birthday card for my cousin on his Birthday, I kept it simple! I got those Thickers I told you about, they were a bargin from Sarah's cards. I got 5 packs, I think I'm getting addicted!! Now I have to go and get the new October Afternoon papers because they are so lovely!


I'm going to a quiz night tonight, it's a fundraiser for the NSPCC. Not sure what it will be like, I let you know how we get on!!

Plans for the weekend, my sister and brother-in-law are coming down for the weekend to see us. It's also my auntie's birthday on Sunday so she's having a family party so it should be good.

I will have more to share soon so watch this space!!
Have a great weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!