Thursday 16 July 2009

Slack

I haven't been up to much lately, I'm lacking a bit in the inspiration department so thats why I been slack in blogging. Hopefully I'll get it back soon! I've also been having problems with my internet connection which is really annoying.
What I have been doing I can't really show yet as they are presents for people but I will show you them when I can! I can show you a layout I did the other day though! It's other one for my nephews scrapbook album. I used My Minds Eye paper, which I love.


Here's the little catapellar I made to match the photos!

Hopefully I be back soon with some more, I might try the lastest twisted sketch to get some inspiration back.

Thank you to those of you who have left lovely comments on my posts, they mean a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!