Friday 3 July 2009

It's been boiling.

What heat we had have, I'm glad it's a bit cooler today. I haven't been doing much because of the heat, just watching the tennis!
I went to my local primary school this afternoon to help the kids with making pictures of sea scapes. They were really good and they came up with some great ideas.
I have managed to make two layouts over the pass couple of days. The first one is of my Mum and her best friend, it's a great photo so I kept the layout quite soft and pretty.

The second is of my sister-in-law and me, the photo was taken last year then I couldn't wait to become an aunty. I love the Cosmo Cricket, Friday girl and American Crafts papers.

That's it for now. Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. The friends LO is perfect. The photo stands out and shows off those amazing hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww lovely Los and lovely photos! Yu're so like your mum!!
    Bernie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog so far. I too am new to blogging and I am really enjoying it, hope you do too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely LOs your blog is beautiful :o) and I love your clean style

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!