Thursday 1 February 2018

Flower Festival

It's a double! It's a rare occurrence lately but sometimes you just have so many lovely photos from one event it has to be done!

When I went to Madeira's Flower Festival a couple of years ago it was so bright and colourful I took hundreds of photos, I was really pleased with lots of them. It was really hard to pick just these and actually I think I could probably do another double layout with more!
I wanted the photos to shine so left the layout quite simple, using  a couple of stencils to pick out the colours, a strip of floral paper (a favourite of mine) to go across the bottom of both pages with a thin ribbon, lovely glittery Thickers and bright flowers at each end to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!