Sunday 12 June 2016

1st Birthday

Just popping in to share a 8.5" x 11" layout for you today. Quite a simple one but I think it works with the brights colours. 
I got a sheet of Simple Stories, Let's Party paper, which I loved but found the elements were a bit on the large side to use as it was so I cut out the banner, bunting and balloons from it to use and raised them to make them stand out. 
The photos are of my nephew's first Birthday party, I love how the colours from the paper match the colours in the photos. 

Thanks for looking.
Back soon! xx


1 comment:

  1. So, so fun, Anna! Love your use of white space even amidst all those sweet pics, and your confetti bits and balloons really amp up the party theme!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!