Sunday 16 March 2014

Little Mouse

There's a new challenge and a new look over at The Studio today! I thought it was time for a fresh look over there so I've been busy designing graphics! Today challenge was M for March so you can scrap anything starting with M. It just so happened I was starting to scrap this layout and thought hang up it starts with an M so it had to be for this challenge!
This little mouse was a visitor to our garden in the autumn and he didn't mind me getting quote close to him to take a nice photo of him, he was very cute and so tiny!
I went with a messy look layout for the background I used lots of paint, ink and stamps and then I layered bits and pieces around the photo.
If you join in with us at The Studio this month you can be in with a chance to be our guest designer for a month. There are 3 challenges in March so you have extra time, until 13th April to join in.
Back Soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!