Monday 6 January 2014

The Best Bit Of 2013....

......was definitely meeting these two little chaps! My two new nephews, Dougie and Ewan born in April and May, how lucky was I to get not one but two one after the other!
So when I made the challenge at The Studio Challenges to do a Review page of the last year, it had to be about these two! I started my page by using a old stencil I found to add the big white circles on with paint. I then layered everything on top and used one of the circles for my journalling.

We are sponsored this month by a UK based online shop Wear Crafts, they have kindly donated a great prize of 13  Basic Grey papers and some alphas to match so make sure you check it out!
Thanks for looking!
Back soon with a Christmas catch up! xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!