Sunday 4 August 2013

Multiple photos

It all went a bit quiet in here, don't know why really, life just got in the way! Lots of things have been going on, including going to Wembley to see Robbie (my mum won tickets, amazing!) My baby nephews keeping my busy, being ill and being on holiday (just got back from Spain, lovely but a bit too hot!) 
Anyway lots to catch up on and lots to show you so I get some posts lined up!

On to today as there is a new challenge up at The Studio. By the way I now run The Studio so that's another thing that's keeping me busy! Today's challenge was to use 3 or more photos on your layout. I love using more that one photo on my layouts, I use 1, 2 or 3 photos easily so I thought I would try more this time! Sometimes I find you can't tell enough of the story with 1 photo. I used a gird of 6 photos this time, from a day trip to Devon as I had lots of lovely photos to choose from!
I used some blue watercolour for the background to look like the sea, doesn't show up very well in photos! I then clustered some embellishments, stamps, mist, buttons and gems etc, I really love clustering on layouts!
If you join in with us this month at The Studio, you could be in with a chance to be our guest designer for a month!

Thanks for stopping by, back soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. A grid design, combined with other design elements - what a clever idea! I'll have this in mind :-)
    Cool layout with the perfect mix of colors and patterns!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to love about this page, Anna, but more than anything, I'm in love with the grid design and the fabulous, summer palette! Yum! Such great clusters, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!