Tuesday 19 February 2013

Wishy Washi

I'm back from a few days away with family, it's been a bit hectic here with lots going on so it was lovely to get away. We had great weather, it was cold but it was so nice to see the sun! I took lots of photos so they will be put to good use on layouts soon!

On Sunday there was a new challenge up at The Studio. This weeks challenge was to create a layout without using patterned paper and get creative using washi tape. I enjoyed creating the layout for this challenge, it makes you think more about what you are adding to your page when there's no patterned paper involved. Here's what I came up with:
I had fun with my white paint on this one! 

I used my orange border washi tape along the bottom of my photo and ruffled it so it created some texture and I added more washi tape by making banners/flags with it too.

The design team came up with great inspiration so make sure you go and check out all the fab creations!

I'm feeling quite inspired lately so really must get creating!
Back soon! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!