Tuesday 4 December 2012

Layers

This weeks challenge at the Studio was to use layers on your layout. It wasn't hard as I like using layers! First of all I printed rings with paint using none other than an empty toilet roll!! I then layered some stamping on the top and added my layers of papers and shapes on top of that! 
The photo is of my nephew with his face printed as a scary monster at his birthday party! I took the colours from it to use in my layout.

I'm quite behind with my Christmas journal as I've been so busy but I will catch up now it's a bit quieter and be back with it soon, promise!!

Thanks for looking! xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous layout Anna. Love your layering style - so perfect for the challenge and the colours you chose are perfect for your photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love face paintings ♥ and love your layering mix of stamps, paint and paper details ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!