Sunday 16 September 2012

Hanging

Today over at The Studio we have another great sketch from our lovely DT member Valerie, she makes great sketches, they are so easy to use! 
Here's my take on it:
I painted the two main circles on my page and added some twine to them. I then created the third circle using silver pen but it really didn't like being photographed so you can hardly see it in the photo!

I really like how this layout turned out! Everyone on the DT did an amazing job on this sketch so make sure you go and take a look here!

Friday I spent the day making a cake for my nephews little friend, he wanted a Octonauts cake which are funny little characters that live under the sea! Anyway this is it!
It took quite a while to do but I enjoyed doing it and everyone said it was amazing so that makes it all worth while!

Thanks for stopping by! xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!