Saturday 8 October 2011

Colours

Oh dear I've got a bit behind in blogging so it's time for a bit of an update!
I've been really busy, the new kit from my shop is selling really well so I'm really busy creating those! Also my new venture has taken off which is keeping me busy too! Dirty Dancing was brilliant, I loved it, it was just like the film, you must go and see it if like me you grew up watching that film! 

Anyway on to crafty things! This month it's my turn at the Studio to set the challenges and find a prize so for last Sunday challenge I create this colour pallet for everyone to create with. I love these colours together!
This is the layout I created with it!

My lovely little mini I love this car!
The Prize for joining in this month is my new kit, it's called Old Type and it's vintage inspired.

 The next layout was Sketch 269 for Scrapbook Challenges created by Emilia. I went for bright colours on Kraft for this one, I haven't done it for while!
My nephew and he little friend on his new trampoline, I couldn't resist when I heard his friend call it a Bounceoline, how cute is that??!!
I've got more to show so I will try harder next time to share!
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave, they are much appreciated! xx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layouts! I love the colors in each of them, and the shiny title in the 2nd layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!